Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wartrace Regulators June 5 2010 Match

We had a great day for a shoot, it was hot but not as hot as it will be in August. We had 70 registered shooters including our friends from East Tennessee, Alabama and Kentucky.

It was a good day to defend Wartrace against all manner of ruffians, I used to say Outlaws but we have some pards who are Outlaw Shooters and while none of them made it Saturday we welcome them anytime.

Whiskey wrote and set up 5 fast, fun and Gunfighter, actually any shooter, friendly stages. Thanks mostly to our pards from the east we had 5 Gunfighters.

Papa Dave was the Top Gun for the day and he continues to always impress me. Papa was followed by Shaddai Vaquero, Vaquero Jake ( an impressive Buckaroo), Clancy O Connal, and Marshall Too Tall will make up the Shootist Category for July. Kid Ziggy, Pleasant, Lil' Marshall W.D., Duck River and Marshall Red Stockburn round out the Top 10.

I'd also like to congratulate Cheyenne Thornton, Demented Frenchman, Gringo Gordo, Hardluck Hudgens, Judge Injury, Papa Dave, Perfecto Vaquera, Pleasant, Sheriff Frank Canton and Swifty Waters for all shooting Clean Matches.

I'd also like to welcome "First Time" CAS shooter and our newest Wartrace Regulator, Branchwater Jack.

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience Saturday morning as a wreck on I-24 caused us to get started a little late, Cowboys and Cowgirls were having a hard time getting to the range.

I'd also like to say a VERY SPECIAL thanks to Shotgun Schoolmarm for doing registration and scores.

Buck Dodgers has the scores posted on our website.

Our next Mid-month Match will be Cowboy and Wild Bunch combined on June 19, hope everyone can make it.

Also don't forget about the State Championship in October.

There is a work day at the range this Saturday June 12, for more info on this go to our website.


I think I have worked out the bugs with my slideshows, hopefully everyone can see these pictures.

Shoot Straight and May All Your Bangs End With A Clang.


3 comments:

Allison said...

the slideshow worked better for me this time

Randy Saint Eagle said...

Glad it did I went onto Photobucket and changed the upload size of my pictures, I hope that cures my problem.

Willy said...

Willy says Yee Ha!

10-4 Willy